YES! The first POS system was most likely a notepad next to a cash register on which the merchant recorded information about a customer and purchase. These details would be items they selected, payment, and possibly even personal details such as comments about family members and upcoming events in their lives. This was done so the merchant could build closer personal relationships with their customers.
Now POS systems do all of that…AND much more. Look at these features:
· Sales and customer analytics.
· Inventory management and contact with vendors.
· Employee time clock that integrates with payroll, benefits, and tax management.
· Inform customers of upcoming sales and seasonal/holiday promotions.
· Management of rewards programs and discounts.
· Links to the website for easy online ordering.
· Encourages customer feedback.
What would the cost be to hire someone to gather all of this data manually? Forget about that option. And if you are the one doing any of these activities on your own how much is it costing you by taking your time away from what you really need to focus on?
Since 2017, Swype Fast has been a leader in helping business owners nationwide, large and small, keep more of the money they work so hard to earn.
We meet with you to provide a comprehensive and honest review of your POS system needs for one location or dozens and provide tailored solutions that will save you money and time. At Swype Fast, we will never say, “We are going to think outside of the box for you.” We don’t have a box of standard solutions. Each client is unique, and that’s how you will be treated…
Call or click to get more information and start saving money and time at “The Speed of Swype!”